Friday, August 29, 2014

Brad & Angie Wed: But What About The Dress!?



I always laugh a little when I see people post complaints about their news feed.  Obviously they don't know you can block people!
Many gripe that their feed is full of "just weddings and babies".  
Well, if you want something in that genre but a little more exciting, how about a secret, surprise wedding of two of the most famous people on the planet!
That will get your news feed, Twitter feed or just about anything going!

And that's what we got this weekend when Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were married in Chateau Miraval, France.  

And while everyone is ringing the news, I have one prevailing question that I am sure every diva out there wants to know. 

What did Angie's dress look like!!!?

Trust me, friends, I have scoured every site and have not found a picture.  When I do I will post it but, sigh, it might never happen knowing these two and their secrecy!

E! News did report a little gossip on the topic from a "trusted insider" saying the gown was "very traditional, but very Angie, it was comfortable but plain white floor-length antique lace and silk."

Sounds lovely, but I guess we'll just have to use our imaginations for now!  Hey, at least Angie got in the white dress before Labor Day!!

What designer would you dress Angie in for her big day?

No comments:

Post a Comment