Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Taking Twitter Too Far...#iDo!?


You all know how much I love tweeting.  I adore posting interesting information and getting tidbits throughout my day from those I follow.  However, even with my deep love of all things Twitter, this might be taking things too far.

NY Daily News reported last week that a couple in Turkey used Twitter to... wait for it... exchange wedding vows. 

Not even kidding here, folks.

Cengizhan Celik and his blushing bride Candan Canik used Twitter to say "I Do"!  Or, to be more accurate, "Evet" (Turkish for "Yes").


Maybe - I stress MAYBE - I would feel differently about this if the couple was separated across seas for work or family or other reasons.  But no!  They were next to eachother, tweeting on the same iPad!

I vote no.  What do you think?  Is this the new normal!?



No comments:

Post a Comment