Friday, June 27, 2014

Girl Power Explodes on Social Media


Inspiring messages and videos are always fun to watch and pass around social media.


But this week there has been a trend in some of the most shared and most like videos... and I'm telling you, sister, it has girl power written all over it!

That's right, girl power!

And I mean thought-provoking, culture-changing girl power.  Brands have identified this socially impactful trend around empowering women through how we as a culture treat young girls.  Two of my favorite videos from this week focus on exactly that.  I have to share them with you.  Get ready to get chills!




If these inspire you, pass them on!  I've listed the most popular hashtag above for each of the video.  Have you seen any others we should add to this list?

No comments:

Post a Comment