Monday, December 10, 2012

Rumor Has It: Filter Fight 2012


If you can't beat them, join them.  
According to rumors, Twitter is taking this advice as a next step in its war against Instagram!  
Twitter hasn't confirmed this yet, but here's the latest gab... 
Before the end of the year (that's not too much longer!), Twitter is rumored to be releasing photo filters of its own to use right within the app.  This is a logical next step to competing Instagram out of Twitter’s market.
I'm pretty excited.  Instagram's filters were one of the things I was most thankful for this year, remember!?  And we all know about my love for Twitter.  So I am falling right into Twitter's plan for market domination, huh?  Thus far, Instagram has actually made it quite easy to use both apps together, but Twitter is now putting a stop to that (like I mentioned last week). 
Geez, this rivalry is making me want to pick a side!  But I just love both, so it’s hard!  Maybe Twitter's rumored filters will push me over the edge onto Team Twitter!? More updates on this as they come!   

Are you Team Twitter or Team Instagram??  
And, more food for thought, if you could have Twitter improve something about photo filters, what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment