Monday, May 20, 2013

Pep-Talk to Perk up your Monday!


If you are entering the day with a "case of the Mondays", take ONE minute and watch this video.
In literally 60 seconds, you will learn a powerful new technique on how to pump yourself up to face the day!

Did you watch it?  If so, you are among 13 million that have now been encouraged by "Jessica's Daily Affirmation".

How great is THAT!  I love that she just lists random things to like... my aunts, my Allisons, my haircut, my house.  So funny.

So the crazy part about this viral hit is that it was filmed YEARS ago.  Seriously, look at this video and Jessica is now almost a teenager!  So all this was, really, is a dad going through his old family videos and putting up one he thought was funny.  Strange that what used to be an "America's Funniest Home Video" is now a viral media sensation.

I guess it goes to show you that a good, positive pep-talk never goes out of style!

Have a great Monday and remember... you can do anything better than anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment